Tuesday 19 July 2011

Travels

So just finished zipping my last suitcase, ready to go. I'm travelling to Berlin this week to meet up with my friend Sol, then heading to Beirut to see the family! Don't expect updates this week, i doubt i'll have interent access in the hostel haha. Anyways so excited for my trip, never been to Berlin but i only hear great reviews. Expect pictures!!
I leave you guys with this Birkin inpsired bag by Banana Taipei that everyone is talking about (sold for only 35$ in Taiwan) but i heard you can email and order it from their website. Apparently there is even a waiting list for it, jeez!

Bill Cunningham recently talked about this bag:

I WANT!

1 comment:

  1. Lucie gagniarre23 July 2011 at 11:05

    magawddd i really really lik-euh-ziss!! fo reals i want one!

    ReplyDelete