Monday 13 June 2011

Arm Candy

I am not much of a jewelry fan.... in fact some of you may know that I never wear earrings (even though I've had my ears pierced since i was born!) and only wear discrete bracelets or necklaces which i am too lazy to remove. But I do admire people who really mix it up with jewelery wear. I know its such a hassle between taking showers, going to the pool and all... but sometimes it just works so well. The first pic is from The Man Repeller's latest post, showing off her arm candy. I love the idea of layering very different pieces of jewelry. Don't be afraid of mixing up different metals, textures, and colors!
 


1 comment:

  1. HUmph i've always wanted to be able to mix up cool bracelets with a nice watch..but its so hard to create a "neglige" look that you took hours to assemble!

    ReplyDelete